View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 12:57 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Hi, I'm 77 soon, and OA first came on in my lower back at 18. I remember the day and where I was telling my mom of the pain.

I got thru a long life with massage, chiro, osteopath work, moving but not hurting myself more. Worked out at a gym but was not fanatic with my exercise routines.

I've had MRI's and have all the listed problems with the back, etc. and yes it's a mess....almost everyone with aging, have back issues and more.

I'm committed to Bio Oxteo Flex and other glucosamine products, I took these off and on over the years but never stayed with it. Now I am daily.

I take Turmeric Phytosome, Christopher's Muscle and Tissue supp and have tried so many others over many years.

My friend has a lot of C area issues, she cannot turn her neck in either direction...long story. She started with a new chiro to see if she can get her neck moving...the chiro uses the activator and laser therapy and some massage.

My neck area is OK, I know there is arthritis there but I move it and work on all the other body areas that are a mess. Have you worked with joint supplements? How about topicals too.

Keeping off imflammatory foods are important. Eating clean and healthy does not hurt. Take care..
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote