View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 07:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default belated reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by ada02 View Post
Similar experience with Brain State here. Only 1 week has passed since the treatment, but anxiety and insomnia are now out of control. Looking for help/possible actions to restore CNS functions. Please contact me. Thanks
Hi ada02, I rarely check in here so apologize for late reply. My two Brain State intensives were back in 2010. I would have to say that the damaging effects have been virtually permanent. I still suffer from insomnia, depression and anxiety. I had mild symptoms prior to BST work but nothing like this. I made formal complaints to the FDA, NIMH, Florida dept of health, Arizona atty gen's office, and contacted senior members of ISNR. All to little avail. I am sorry to report that we are very much on our own in this matter. I contacted over 40 law firms trying to elicit interest in a damage suit against BST. It was too far out of their scope to undertake and very difficult to prove harm. I hope you have found some relief. I pursue quite alternative measures now to correct the dysfunction caused by BST and their software. I also sent letters to Lee Gerdes and was severely shunned by his legal team, he has a firewall of lawyers around him guarding their holy grail of a product. I know of a law firm that has successfully sued Gerdes in Az, and they keep a watch around the country for new cases, hoping that eventually there could be enough for a class action suit. Contact me if you still seek help, not sure what I can offer, but know that you are not alone. Best wishes
manincar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark in Idaho (07-14-2015)