View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 09:38 PM
Banned User

10 yr Member
Banned User

10 yr Member
Default Pcs concerns and confused

Hi everyone. I'm a 25 year old male who suffered my second concussion in my life in may. My first concussion was a year prior and recovered normally. My most recent concussion was a trunk slamming on the back of my head at work by accident. It took about a month but my symptoms were clearing. For example the light sensitivity and vertigo and foginess were not as bad. But after a month I accidentally hit the back of my head on a bed post before going to sleep. It was not a hard hit but it felt like I had a concussion all over again. This was a month ago now, and ever since then I've had the worse pcs symptoms of my life. Head aches, extreme light sensitivity, major brain fog to the point where I don't even know what I'm doing sometimes. I get very confused, pretty much the worse feeling I have ever had. I've had to quit my job and have been pretty much bed ridden since my first hit that I was still recovering from. My main concern is that these symptoms seem to get worse day by day and not better?? Which has me Confused. I've had a CT scan and mri. All normal. If anyone can please help me understand why this is going downhill I would really appreciate it. My main symptoms are brain fog, vertigo, extreme light sensitivity, headache, and a just plain out of it feeling. Also is there anything I can do to help like going for walks or anything? I've been to a neurologist recently and was no help. Thanks
bmkp13 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote