View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 01:48 AM
Banned User

10 yr Member
Banned User

10 yr Member

Hi mark, to help my recovery I just have been doing neck exercises that my neurologist gave me a sheet of to do, I'm resting in bed for the most part. I try to get up and around but the vertigo and brain fog really prevent me from doing much. Especially since I have bad light sensitivity it's hard to go out in the sun or watch TV. I Actually was just cleaning and bumped the top of my head again. I hope this doesn't result in more complications. My diet is pretty good. I am usually a active person before this head injury I play sports and go to the gym so I'm usually a good eater. My days for the past two months have been hoping to wake up without a headache brain fog g and vertigo and live the life I was living but that hasn't happened so I try to get around but it's really hard for me to at this point so I end up just laying down taking ibuprofen and turning off the lights in my room. I did read the vitamin page and actually picked up fish oil I don't really know what all to combine with though. Any help on why I would regress would be curious for me to know. I will say I do accidentally bump my head a lot like tonight and not saying I have a actual concussion I think these bumps might be doing something to regress any progress that I make.
bmkp13 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote