View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 09:22 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Did you file an adverse event report with the FDA ? Gerdes claims his system is GRAS, Generally Regarded as Safe. His practitioners are the worst because they promote BST for conditions other than relaxation needs. He gets FDA exempt status by claiming the system is harmless.
No I did not file an adverse event report with the FDA. The whole ordeal of filing complaints was so cumbersome that I eventually let it go. No one seemed to care or even be concerned. As for BST staff, they seemed to be be controlled to the degree of cult members and coached on deflecting any criticism or complaint. BST HQ colluded with their affiliate member in burying my case and avoiding all legal and ethical responsibilities. Quite amazing for a group claiming to be health advocates. When asked for copies of my medical records under HIPAA laws they simply delayed and delayed until the statute of limitations period (two years) had passed. I intended to file complaint with HIPAA but by that time I was exhausted and quit.
manincar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote