View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 10:12 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi Biobased,
This sounds like a very scary situation for you and I hope you can get to a doctor soon to get the information you need to proceed.

Am I right that your only head images were two CTs? You might want to talk to a doctor about an MRA. This is done in the MRI machine and can show what's going on with your arteries. It might give you and your doctor some good information before you proceed to more invasive procedures. I'm just guessing here, you would have to speak to a doctor. I just know I was given a MRI and MRA for a sudden, severe headache. They were both done at the same time and took about 40 minutes total. In my case, these two tests were enough for my doctor to rule out aneurysm and brain bleeding. Of course, your case is quite different from mine because you already know "annie" is there.

Do you have someone to go to your appointments with you? Discuss all your questions with this special someone, write them down, and tell them that their job is to make sure everything gets answered to your satisfaction. Sometimes I feel better when someone else asks questions on my behalf and it's nice to have someone to talk to after the visit to help you absorb and understand everything that was discussed.

I hope you find a good team of doctors SOON so you can learn more and decide on a course of treatment. Good luck with everything!
Cheryl
Cheryl1818 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (07-15-2015)