View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 05:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

thanks diandra for your great info and advice. my eye dr gave me drops too to use but i still have blurriness in both eyes when i look at computer screen for more then a half an hour. i have to stop for about an hour or two to get my vision back to normal. i have had to have to neurontin increased to 2400 mg daily and that hasn't helped my vision either but the eye dr said it was probably due to the rsd too since i have seen flashing lights several times as well in my eyes but no detached or torn retinas thank goodness. it is very scary indeed to have rsd affect the eyes but i am trying to not overdue it with them when i am on computer. i can't type that much anyway being that the rsd started in my hand and wrist. i haven't driven in almost a year since my rsd started to spread to all my limbs and eyes. between the rsd pain and all the pain meds my dr prescribes to me for my rsd pain, i am unable to drive safely anymore and depend on my husband to take me to all of my dr appts and pharmacy. and every now and then the diner down the road for dinner to get out a little. it took a while to get used to this, but i've learned to deal with it. anyway, thanks again to all for your advice. i'm sorry you all have blurry vision too due to rsd and hope that a cure is found soon for rsd so that we can be healthy again. soft hugs to all.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Diandra (07-15-2015)