View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 07:58 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laupala View Post
I've been getting cranial sacral therapy for a while now, and one thing I can say it has definitely helped with is dizziness I get when lying down with my eyes closed (probably the most agreeable of my symptoms!). In fact, this has pretty much been the only therapy I've tried where I've actually felt confident in pointing to it and saying "that helped". I've gotten CST from osteopaths, and from what I understand there's a lot of variation in experience and training required. The osteopaths I've seen have told me osteopaths trained specifically in this kind of manipulation are the most experienced, but then again, of course they'd say that!

They've done work on my skull, neck, shoulders, back and sacrum. It seemed the neck work was what helped with dizziness.

Thanks so much! I am trying to find a osteopath that does the complete cranial sacral as you described. My PT keeps telling me I will get better in time but it's so frustrating not being "ME" anymore. Does your insurance cover your CS therapy?
kdog22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote