View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 08:41 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I tried cranial sacral for a few months and feel like it did nothing for me, maybe even made me feel worse. My practitioner was well trained and did work on the head, spine but not neck area. Acupuncture has helped me more - you have to find someone well trained and try it over a period of time. I also found a good PT to work on my neck, which has helped relieve some of the pressure feeling I was getting inside of my head.

Unfortunately I have found we just have to keep searching for things that help us. There will be things along the way that do not help. Money and time will be wasted, but we keep searching. You will find something. Get a family member to help with the search if you can.

Persisting Problems:
fatigue, dizziness, lightheadedness, vestibular balance and vision problems, vision static, tinnitus, hearing loss, slight sensitivity to noise, sometimes the insomnia comes back, sensitivity to stress, exercise intolerance, emotional problems - But I still have much to be thankful for.
RidingRollerCoaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kdog22 (07-15-2015)