View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 06:21 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

ELna,

Thank you for posting the photos!

The photo of your upper right..... is this the side with the sinus that is still open?

Looking back at your panoramic xray..... your first molar on the upper right which is your 6th tooth from the front tooth and the sinus around this tooth does not look very healthy. If this is the same side that the sinus is still open, then the problem could be stemming from the first molar and whatever is going on with the sinus in that area. Has any dentist mentioned anything to you about that first molar and the sinus?

Yes, I agree the gum area in the upper right does not look normal... or real healthy. If there is a problem with the first molar, then this is what could be preventing the area from healing.

The line between your nose and mouth.... was that always there or just since you had the extractions?

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELna View Post
Hi Bryanna,

I have added two pictures.
One of the gum looking like being connected to the face and hurtful when moving the mouth and another one of how the skin folds between the nose and mouth when smiling.
I was told just to wait a few months and it might stretch.
There is a chance for it to happen.
Doesn't the gum look like there's something really wrong going on there?
So sorry. Thank you!

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote