View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 07:12 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I'm very sorry to hear about this development. There's no way you could have prevented this from happening. I'm sure that you were doing all that you could to fulfill your duties in your current condition. It's unfortunate but this is the way a capitalist society runs. It is curious that even a non profit would conduct business this way. I think you deserve better for being so brave and returning to work and trying to fight through this horrible condition.

I would try to look on the bright side and use this as a way to further push you towards recovery. Perhaps a change of venue will do you some good. As they say "When one door closes, another door opens."

I know that I am struggling with being unable to go to school but look forward to the day we move out of the college town I've been stuck in for the past 4 months. I have the feeling that the more we put the injury in the past, including the life we were living at the moment of injury and the environment, the sooner we come to acceptance and allow ourselves a chance at happiness.
DannyT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote