Thread: visual symptoms
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 08:26 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Noises

for the senstivity to noise what i did is i would do a self-applied therapy of my own. Listening to music constantly, the classical or soft stuff to get my ears used to sound (not noise) and also finding sounds that are more beneficial. natural sounds seem good mostly. when i was at work and boxes or pallets were dropped i experienced shock and fear. i felt like i was having a mild form of PTSD, but it was the aggravation sound , sharp rude noise caused my system.

I try to keep rested, well hydrated, and lots of nutrients in my diet to keep from being affected, as well as meditation music to keep my ears from having 'down time'. i want sound, but ones that edify and not degradation of my well-being from a hearing point of view.

I love to build and share networking on recovery, if you want anything i will benefit if you ask; as i will get motivated to look for myself and others. thanks.

Be of service.

Littlebear41

(to the Native Tribal people the bear is the seeker of justice, not too bright, but a balancer of injustices. )

Bear Hugs to you.
Littlebear41 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote