Thread: visual symptoms
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 09:23 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default not just reading text like they were river waves, but

Hello recoverying

i noticed not just with myself but others that the text lines will seem to weave and mix like they were currents on a river, one moving lower, another moving up, another meddling both ways.
IN ADDITION to this would be an issue of reading comprehension.
or spelling, i saw one yesterday, a sign marked 'RAINDEER" rather than Reindeer.

How about the many i had to relearn a half dozen times.

spelling challenges:
chief, receive, Italian, corportation (incorrect) >corporation (correct), tabacco (wrong) tobacco (correct), resume, vacuum, spiritual, lounge, severe, strained, certified, rabbit, soaking, machine, Calvary (place of crucifixion) / cavalry (horseback military group).
Four / forty, sausage. Boulevard, personnel (people working for a company) / personal (dealing with one's own self), bureau, niece, avenue, millennium, milieu, beneficent, benefit, juvenile, chief, queue, cue, jewelry, colleague, weather (what is rain, sun, cloud) and whether (either or), league, wreath, custom (what we do), costume (what we wear) / custom, exercise, exorcism, illuminate, allusion, necessary, enigma, timbre (tomber) quality of sound or music apart from loudness or pitch, library, February, magnum business, acupuncture, conscience (mental moral drive), Conscious (not in coma or asleep), infer and imply: infer (to draw an idea from what is heard, imply: to hint at something by what the words said.), asthma, bizarre, Guinea pig (not Genuine pig),

weird words: free (tabacco free; the tobacco is gratis or not permitted in the area?) how to spell it was an issue.
alrighty, okay, excuse, briefly, I don't want someone to follow (for me to follow them or them to follow me? I don't understand). Mad (crazy or angry), hardheaded (determined or stubborn jerk), childish ( immature or youthful spirit). Spirit ( alcoholic drink or spook, specter,, phantasm, ghost, ). hot (calor or picante = hot in taste or in temperature, or a really foxy babe),

These things i had to find many, many tools to fix, and what i found has worked well. i am happy with my progress and no one knows the difference.

People ...ha ha, THINK i have it all together. if only they knew how hard i struggled to get to this level.

Littlebear41
Littlebear41 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote