View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 10:10 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

ELna,

A dentist who is mercury free would be a start because at least it shows his awareness of the toxicity problem with that issue. Also, holistic dentists who condone root canal therapy tend to be more open minded, as they are with the mercury issues, about the systemic risk of root canals than conventional dentists. Meaning they are not quick to tell their patient to have a root canal and they understand the jeopardy of retaining infected teeth. They have to be careful how they go about the topic of root canal because their conventional peers do not want this topic discussed in any way other than positive. A holistic dentist may be able to refer you to a like minded oral surgeon.

The way you are going now, you are seeing one similar minded dentist after the other. No one is addressing the first molar or the possibility of the connection between that molar and your open sinus. Even to repair that sinus, if the molar is in trouble, the repair won't fix the problem. Regarding the cheek tissue... that too needs to be addressed from a different perspective. It is not easy to just cut away that tissue and make the cheek flat again. Even if that is done, there is no guarantee that the line under your nose will change for the better.

Someone unassociated with the NHS or whatever it is..... needs to evaluate your situation because those in the system seem to be sticking together like glue.

If you take another look at that list and just let me know which ones are within a reasonable distance, I will review their website and give you my thoughts on whether they would be worth a try or not. If you think, that could be helpful to you............

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELna View Post
Dear Bryanna,
Thank you for the link! I had a look but by holistic they mainly mean mercury - free and that's it, while promoting how root-canal saves the teeth. Will have a more thorough look later on - at the moment I'm in desperate search for an OS.
Thank you for having a look at the photos and x-ray again. I really think you are the reason I have not lost it yet :-)
Yes, the right side where the first molar looks bad is the same side where the sinus perforation is not closing.
Noone mentioned anything about the first molar yet. In fact, I had 3 doctors (dentist, OS) in the room at one point at the hospital, they were looking at the very same tooth on the new x-ray and laughing how funny one of the roots is stretching away. To the direction of the extraction site I must add.
I'm trying to get in to another hospital this week.
I would not mind at all having that one out too if possible so will not have to face this again.
No, the line between my nose and mouth has never been there before. It has sg to do with the now much smaller mouth cavity on the right side. I just want someone to fix the gum, cut it free from where it seems grown very close to the teeth now.
Thank you. Will update once there us a positive change!

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote