View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 11:14 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks, both of you.

I decided I'll start trying to take supplements again. I raided my cupboards and I only have fish oil, C, and D3. But it's a start.

Well, I haven't been drinking alcohol often, but all right I'll continue to not drink as much as possible.

Also, it's not that I don't believe you on the claims about supplements or alcohol, but do you have any links on the subjects? My own research into it never gave me any concrete results, which is why I ask.

I live in PA, where allergy conditions are also pretty bad. This year in particular has been one of the worse ones.

How do you reduce stress levels though? I feel like stress is one of those things that I don't voluntarily control over, it's just a result of stressful things that I have to deal with throughout my days. I know limiting cognitive levels involves reducing screen time and things of that nature though. I'll try to find a good balance with everything.

Also, I feel like I've heard the advice of "don't fret or focus on your symptoms" but that's one of those things that's easier said than done. Any advice on that would be helpful too.

And yes, kdog, we're definitely in the same boat then. I guess I'd just like some sign of improvement soon. I do light cardio while I'm at therapy as well though. Usually like 20 minutes on the treadmill and 20 on the elliptical, 3 days a week. It is supposed to help.
Deuce is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote