View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 12:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89danboy View Post
Hello everyone,I was thinking of having a golf tournament and dinner at my country club this year in may, or June.I think it could be a great place for us to gather and meet others with this horrible disease.I'm just testing the waters to see if any of this rsd group would be interested.it would be at blue heron pines in new jersey,eggharbor two area,5 minutes from atlanticcity airport .I would love to meet all of you .I think it would be great for all of us.anyway if enough of us are interested in something like this I can take care of all the details.it took 3 years to & 17 drs to finally get diagnosed with rsd.We need more awareness so others don't have to go thru what we have .tell me what you think about this please .thankyou
I look back on this request for a golf tourney get together and realize how stupid it was,back than my rsd wAs manageable .after my rsd going full body ,I can't even get out of bed most days,when I do it's just onto the couch in misery.anyway my apology to all of you for not realizing how bad this disease gets and takes all of our life's away
89danboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (07-17-2015)