View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 08:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Mark for the link.

I'm not too worried about finding the oil, I think I'll just give vaping a try with a high CBD strain. I had my appointment with the medical marijuana doc and was approved. Now I just have to wait for the paperwork to go to the licensed producer and then I can place my first order and do it all legally.

Health Canada DID just approve licensed producers to be able to sell cannabis oil, like a week or so ago. The producers aren't quite ready to sell it yet, but soon.
http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?...&crtr.tp1D=980

From their statement above:
"As a result of the Supreme Court of Canada decision, individuals authorized to possess marijuana under the MMPR and those falling under the terms of a court injunction (for example, Allard injunction) may now possess marijuana derivatives for their own use‎. ‎In order to eliminate uncertainty around a legal source of supply of marijuana, Health Canada has taken the immediate step of issuing a section 56 exemption under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (CDSA), allowing licensed producers to produce and sell cannabis oil and fresh marijuana buds and leaves in addition to dried marijuana"

Hopefully it will take the edge off my head pain. 3.5 years of constant head pain is a long time to suffer. I'm tired of being woken up at night crying from the pain and feeling nauseous when its so bad.

Starr
"Starr" is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote