View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 09:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

thanks for asking anyway danboy. i can barely get out of bed some days too and even when i can its short lived. i use a cane to walk right now and could probably use it to putt the golf balls (lol, just kidding) but seriously i couldn't golf anymore or do anything much these days. just going to the hairdresser yesterday wiped me out. i only go there about once every four months and cancelled three times this month before i was finally feeling up to going. my husband drove me because i haven't driven in almost a year. it really stinks having rsd. i am so sick with pain today and am so dizzy and almost passed out twice. that doesn't usually happen and i'm a little concerned so i am going to stay in bed and keep it low key today. i can barely read because after a few posts my eyes start getting real blurry and my fingers swell after typing just a little. so i will be going back to bed soon but wanted to thank you for thinking of us. maybe we can all have a get together someday just to meet and support each other to help us cope with rsd better. i think that was a great idea you had. take care and hugs to all.