Thread: Frustrated!!
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 10:44 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I'm happy to report yesterday was my last dose of Baclofen. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I won't need it anymore. Next step is to get off my gabapentin and trileptal. I have decided however to wait to try to decrease any more meds until after my daughter's wedding shower. I don't want to possibly be in pain that day.

I seem to be doing pretty well. Other than the jaw issue. My husband made hamburgers on the grill the other night and it was very difficult to eat. Face numbness continues and I have realized I have paresthesia. I finally figured out what the "pins and needles" feeling was. Occasional teeth twinges, but nothing bad.

I'm still keeping the faith that the numbness will go away in time. My doc has said that when I see him at my 3 month follow up I will be amazed how much better I feel, but I'm putting up in the big guy upstairs hands. I have finally come to the realization that whatever will be will be and I can't keep worrying about it. I'm basically pain free after 7 weeks and I shouldn't be complaining.

To all my fellow TN sufferers I wish you pain free days and the hope that somewhere down the line you will feel as good as I do!! God bless
tracyh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (07-17-2015), EnglishDave (07-17-2015), ger715 (07-17-2015)