View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 12:19 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Red face

Our Weezie squeals.... makes all sorts of eeeppping sounds and
tiny songs that she cries. "oh I do want to go in the attic now, please open the door for me".... eeeeooouuueeee eeeaaeeeooo.

You know Weezie will detect animal scents around the doors and sniff those up. If another cat is coming up to your sliding doors and leaving scent, that may be a factor. Weezie is like a blood hound...following scents on the lawn, sidewalk and railing over our front walkway decklet. Many days she does the sniff routine around the front and back doors...but we don't have sliding ones where animals can look in.

Last week some male cat came around the screened porch at dusk, and Maya let out a KILLER scream at him. This is the rare saved up KILLER scream that you didn't know your cats were capable of. LOL So then Weezie (her pal) looked at her in horror and thought she was being screamed at, and let loose one of her own. Hubby had to break them up before fur started to fly. Then in a couple of minutes, all was contrite and back to normal.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
janieg (07-17-2015), RSD ME (07-18-2015)