View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 12:29 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks DannyT.
Unfortunately non-profits are just like businesses - they have to make money. They just are allowed to put it back into the work they do rather than disburse it to shareholders.

Anyways, it made me feel really good when you said "I think you deserve better for being so brave and returning to work and trying to fight through this horrible condition". I appreciate that! It's funny, cuz I think I would be more ok with it if they had just said something like that to me. Oh well. I am feeling better about it because I realize that I will find something better and that I do not want to be a part of their workaholic culture anymore anyways

Persisting Problems:
fatigue, dizziness, lightheadedness, vestibular balance and vision problems, vision static, tinnitus, hearing loss, slight sensitivity to noise, sometimes the insomnia comes back, sensitivity to stress, exercise intolerance, emotional problems - But I still have much to be thankful for.
RidingRollerCoaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote