Thread: Marijauna users
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 11:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up My 2 cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by canagirl View Post
Which type of strains are helpful to you? What percentage of thc to cbd is working for u? Do u need a strain high in thc? I've tried low and no thc and I feel NO different . I've been vaping every 2 hours for a couple days thinking it needs to build up or something. But nothing... No diff even in calming my anxiety. Why? Shouldn't I feel something? Anything?
Firstly, I cannot pick strains or shop percentages. You must live in a place where it is legal. Secondly when I first smoked back in 1970 I didn't feel a thing. I think that I didn't get "high" until the third time and also, are you holding your breath after every inhale? Do you appreciate any form of music? Next time play some of your favorite. Pandora App on I-Phone w/headphones is liberating, you can spin-bike,shop,walk, etc. Make your own distractions and try to have some fun. My smoking does not stop symptoms but allows my mind to take a break from the rut of routines it is so familiar with. I have had 32 years of random drug testing and have always been "clean" because I would never jeopardize my family. I have smoked twice since retiring and I guess that once it is in your system it must stay because I got results after only a couple of puffs. Plus the potency of the herb is much better now than 40 yrs. ago. My 2 cents may have turned into a nickel but I hope that you benefit. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
canagirl (07-18-2015)