View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015, 07:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVTBI View Post
Hey Everyone,

Maybe its my anxiety creeping back up but I am a little bit concerned that my lack of headaches may be more related to the warm stable weather we have been having, Winter was full of headaches every day, depression caused or head pressure or whatever, I am a bit worried about whether they will be back in full force come winter. Has anyone ever gone through the seasons, I am up in canada so it can be pretty extreme at times...

It is possible I have gotten past the point of all day headaches, I can handle the infrequent ones coming and going, but sure as heck do not want to go back to the all day ones or I am afraid I will have to go live of the land on an island in the pacific...

Thanks again!
As others have said, please enjoy your lack of headaches and perhaps this is your new normal...wouldn't that be fantastic.

I don't have a traumatic brain injury but a brain injury (from infection) and the only seasonal thing that makes it worse is pollen and hayfever season....all the added inflammation causes more headaches....although living on an island in the Pacific sounds pretty terrific no matter what your issues.

I really hope you continue headache free and it is not seasonal for you.
My best,
D.
Diandra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote