View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 10:35 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Thx man =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Most likely, your symptoms are temporary. Nobody can say how long they will last. 85% recover in the first 6 weeks. Read the sticky at the top about Vitamins. It will give your brain the extra nutrition it needs to heal fastest. No alcohol, minimal or no caffeine, no msg or artificial sweeteners and you will give your brain the best chance at healing.

Try to take your days a bit slower. Lowering your stress and activity levels is good.

And, no more beating your brain up. You only have one and they do not heal completely. The next time will be worse.

My best to you.
Thx for your reply. It relieves me a lot to hear this. I already bought vitamins, fish oil and ordered this curcumin stuff. Take your days slower? Right now I play a lot of chess and do neurocognitive training. Should I stop doing that?
And should I do jogging?

I took part in this sport because I didnt know about the consequences. People tend to trivialize them and a lot of the guys at the gym were actually academics. The whole idea of that sport is to hurt the most valuable part of your body. How can anybody take part in that?
LTagard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote