View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 11:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve lord View Post
Did anyone try the above method? Success or failure?

I tried it on 4 other things, a case of CFS , Chronic Fatigue Syndrome that evidences itself by the immune system stays turned on to the max all the time, Ive had it before, and I can tell , long story, totally reversed it with the above method literally immediately. Had ever worsening constipation over a one year period even though Im a vegan, reversed over night with the above method. I figured it was either a tumor or polyps blockage, so I used one of those words in the key sentence described above, and then the other one, so the fact that cleared the constipation showed me it had to be one or the other. Also used it in really nasty foof poisoning from a tomato I eaten without washing after it had rolled on the floor of the place I got it from, smart eh, totally healed in about ten minutes, and finally used it on a common cold sore throat, healed in five minutes completely

Steve Lord
Hi Steve,
I tried to read your post but found it very difficult to read because it is so long and no breaks for paragraphs, etc. My brain and eyes are a bit messed up though. Maybe break it into pieces so it doesn't all run together and you will get more responses. I know I am not the only one with neuropathic issues who has trouble reading long posts. Thanks, Diandra