View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 02:32 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I also find that I usually feel better in the latter half of the day. Although weirdly enough, for some reason lately if I'm having a day where I'm feeling okay when I first wake up then I get worse as the day goes on, but if I'm not feeling that good when I wake up I get better. It's like a weird inverse relationship, I dunno.

With regards to the original topic, I was wondering something these past few days. Is there a good balance to find between resting and being active? Because I feel like I've been told that I should rest as much as possible by some people, and then different people say I should try to keep my brain active throughout the day (you know, with light cardio and stuff) when I can. So is there a good way to find a balance between the two? Or should you even try to find a balance?

Although even then, I sometimes struggle to figure out what "rest" is at times. Pre-concussion, resting for me would be sitting on the computer or watching a movie or something, laying around. But then when you get the concussion, they tell you to limit screen time and all of that. So aside from just laying down with my eyes closed (which you can only do for so long), I've always struggled to figure out how to rest since the beginning. Probably because I'm the kind of person that always likes to keep doing things.
Deuce is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote