Thread: Marijauna users
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 03:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hey Canagirl,

Hmm, if I remember correctly, you've been using mj for quite a while. I use it for pain, so we may need different routes toward relief. Here's some things that came to mind while reading your post...

Can you handle smoking a joint ok? Vaping seems very weak compared to joints when i do it.

I smoke mainly Sativas, instead of Indicas, which is the opposite of what one would expect from a pain sufferer. I go as high in THC as I can get my hands on. Sativa allows me to be coherent with the wife after I smoke, but helps with the pain pretty well. If you've been mainly using sativa, try indica (or vice versa). Mix it up. You may have built up a tolerance towards whatever your using.

High CBD/low THC didn't work for my pain. I need the THC for relief.

Honestly, I always wondered how mj helps with anxiety, because it makes me a little anxious when I use it.

I don't have a lot of faith in strains, because I think you never get the same type twice. That being said, my favorite is called Veganics Strawberry Cough. Its an expensive, 25% thc Sativa (which is very unusual). It can only be bought in two places and it won the 2013 Cannabis "Best flower in the U.S." I can smoke an entire joint (I haven't) and act completely sober. Very unusual. My normal strain would be Jack Herrer or Green Crack. These are two common sativas that are available about anywhere.

So that's my breakdown of strains I typically use. I'm sorry I don't have better anxiety advice for you.

One last thing, Leafly.com list most strains and what they are best at helping.

Good luck and I hope you start feeling better soon!
surfer00 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-20-2015)