View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 04:22 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioBased View Post
Interesting stat from Patients Like Me. 96% of MM users would recommend it to a friend. There are several posters who chimed in that the efficacy of MM reversed their negative opinion. I wish it was easier to obtain and more affordable.
It's legal here and I've gone in the shops looking for topical to try. I've heard it can help but here's the thing. We can buy recreational here at the store but they don't also carry medicinal products. I have always wondered if I now need a green card to go into the medical dispensaries or if now that it's legal they all are the same.
I've never been a fan of the effects of marijuana. I seem to get a heightened awareness of my pain so I don't bother with it. But I have heard good things about topicals. And also was give. A sample of some from a massage therapist but it contained lavender which I am terribly allergic to so I didn't get to try it.
I do not have a negative opinion of marijuana. I am glad it's legal and wish alcohol laws would have been tightened. Now that we have hard liquor in our grocery stores it's easy for the kids around here to get. They just steal it. Before it was harder cause you couldn't go I to a liquor store alone as a minor to steal the bottles. Anywho marijuana taken internally or smoked has never done much for me. But each to his own.
Jennijojo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote