View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 05:07 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Deja.... do you know about the magnesium lotion? Magnesium also blocks the NMDA receptors in the periphery.

Morton Epsom lotion:
Many of us here use it with great success. It also relaxes muscles and improves circulation.

This is inexpensive and works wonderfully, it even lowers my hypertension to almost normal. I only need a small dose of betablocker now instead of 3 drugs.

Walmart and Walgreen's have it on the shelf...and it is at Amazon online... but not all stores have it yet.
Use about a quarter's diameter once a day...at night if possible.
Divide that up 1/2 for each leg. I find it lasts more than a day for me, so you can rotate locations. A fingertip dollop works for the neck.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Morton-Uns...fl-oz/23711655

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-20-2015), Lara (03-25-2021), onebeed (01-15-2016), Pika428 (03-14-2016)