Thread: Marijauna users
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 05:59 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer00 View Post
Hey Canagirl,

Hmm, if I remember correctly, you've been using mj for quite a while. I use it for pain, so we may need different routes toward relief. Here's some things that came to mind while reading your post...

Can you handle smoking a joint ok? Vaping seems very weak compared to joints when i do it.
I was asking questions a little while ago in preparation for when I received my licence, but I just started last week.

I don't like smoking it... I cough, it hurts, I smell afterwards, I feel awkward doing it public.

I'd like to keep vaping and give It a good try. Interesting, that u say it's weaker. Maybe, I just need to do a bit more if I'm vaping. I have increased the amount and I do "feel" it in my body. It helps calm the sensations ( more than gabapentin) but I feel an odd heaviness? Pressure? ( hard to explain) in place of my sensations ( I would much rather have the heaviness! ) it doesn't make them go away completely but it does a pretty good job ( compared to everything else i have tried). The problem is I'm doing it about every three hours. I worry about dependence and the effectiveness decreasing over time. Oh well, it works ok for now. I'm going to try and wean off gabapentin soon to see if the mj can handle everything.

I'm using a strain with about 11% thc and 11% cbd. I think it's 60% indica and 40% sativa but I'm not sure.

I will be ordering a strain that's higher in thc soon just to see the difference in pain, and to see if I feel impaired.
canagirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-20-2015)