Thread: Marijauna users
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 09:05 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

my take- You have not found enough relief from the tone of your posts to walk away from anything that is helping that has negligable side effects.

As far as relief, it is so individualized. Not just by strain or type (indica vs sativa) but the ever present individual chemistry. If I'd tread carefully on following any advise on dose/time frame due to this.

An example, you say?

20 years ago my twin brother came over. A friend and I were more practiced smokers. My twin thought he'd try to keep up. A fun panic attack later and a walk around the block he understood he didn't need an ambulance.

If you decide to continue to experiment on that path you will want to start a notebook or start keepung track in one you already have.

I hope to have access to medical when NYS goes live. I have good reason to believe it will be a useful tool for me. All of this is purely symptom management.

While I think you should continue to ask questions and educate yourself getting into how it will affect you is more unknown to everyone on the planet than you. From browsing Leafly.com (which makes sure to note none of anything is available to me, hah) Purple Haze has a nice high THC level. I'm not saying you should top out, but a three little bears approach may give you perspective.

Just don't pull a Maureen O'Dowd and eat a whole infused candy bar. If I were inclined to hold her as a bastion of intellect prior to that I'd have rethought that afterward.

Last edited by KnowNothingJon; 07-21-2015 at 12:01 PM. Reason: purple haze, not kush
KnowNothingJon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
beatle (07-24-2015), canagirl (07-21-2015)