View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 08:05 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

They do have a warning of sorts on the back of the package.

It is tiny print (smaller than the ingredient list) for the peppermint, which is a dark blue wrapper and the tiny warning in black. Some warning, eh? You can't read it... The package itself is only 2 3/4" x 2 " and the ingredient list had at least 8-10 items printed on it.

The warning should read...do not drink water after this mint....
I didn't get the pain until I sipped some water a few minutes later.
Up till then I was "okay"...there might be some chemical reaction that is facilitated by the water, that erupts then.
But I guess putting a clear warning on it might scare customers away? So it is only the $$ that matters it seems.

I only use a TicTac once in a great while. I don't suck on candies or mints as a rule or chew gum for that matter.
I have to admit the box they came in is very nice...I will get some use out of it.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-21-2015)