Thread: Marijauna users
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 04:58 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Well I think I got my answer about what the gabapentin might be doing. I forgot to take by nighttime dose last night and things I thought were getting better ( a tinsi bit) came back. My limbs were extremely hot when I woke up ( not externally, but an internal warmness and burning). Also, when I wake up I have this habit of stretching and contacting my muscles really hard for a few seconds, what follow after this is that my muscles stay contacted then deflate like a balloon, then they twitch like crazy. I thought this had been getting better a bit but no. This actually has spread to my lower abdomen.

I wonder if my sfn is now in my lower abdomen too ( one tiny area where I haven't had most symptoms). I say this because for the last two weeks or so I have been getting what I assume to be gas pain. I've never had this in my life. I wonder if this is a symptom? Along with my wierd thing about muscle staying contracted and then twitching wildly , I think this is not the direction I was wanting my body to go in.
canagirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote