Thread: Marijauna users
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 05:30 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

My hands and lower legs including feet have been burning much more lately. I kept telling myself that this was good, it's a sign they r getting better. Maybe due to increased blood flow from the mj, hot tub ( really a warm tub Cus temp at 99) and massage. But I don't think so...

Ugh, i have to figure out a way to cope that doesn't involve this wall of denial ( comprised of me telling myself that I am getting better because "x" feels different this week and of me saying that I just have to get through this year because I will start to heal next year, this won't be my fate.). This is the wrong way to "cope" ( as much as I am " coping"). This method still not working great

I keep reading previous posts from u guys and I understand all the advice, it all makes sense. But, I can't seem to cope still! I'm still a silly, weak mess. I can't help but be so frightened of the future... Will i be able to see next year, walk? Etc

I can't .... I just cry and cry all day. Why? I know many of u say u struggle to hold it together sometimes but u are holding it together sometimes. Why can't I hold it together and and accept this " new" life? How come I cant implement ur advice
My husband says I have to hold on to hope because he's found some stories online about people healing their sfn with diet. But, I csnt. Nobody here in nt has healed and u all talk about having good diets. Plus, I tried this for a few months and saw NO dofference.
canagirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote