View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 09:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

July 22, 2015
10 year anniversary of my MVD

Hi all, wanted to pop in and post a real milestone for me. Today marks the 10 year anniversary of my MVD and I'm doing great! It's been a quiet year for my TN physical pain, nothing to speak about there. From an emotional perspective, I'm starting to let TN take a back seat and not allow it to be front and center in my life any longer. Dare I say, I've moved on? Don't get me wrong, I still take no day without it for granted.

Since I've hit menopause I seem to be much better. No more huge hormonal fluctuations which only proves that my theory about premenstrual TN shocks was accurate.

I still haven't had the guts to get into an airplane, which is where I had some of my worst attacks. Pressure is still scary for me.

I am moving on!!! I have written a book (not related to TN) and it is being published and release on October 6 of this year. I may have to face flying sooner than later if the publisher wants me to go on book tours. I'll definitely need some Adivan for that first flight!.

I wish you all well, and I am always happy to talk. ellacjn@hotmail.com

If you would like to see what I have written, here is a link:

www.hiddengoldbook.com

We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust our sails
ella138 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (07-22-2015), Cheryl1818 (07-22-2015), EnglishDave (07-29-2015), shezbut (02-23-2017)