Thread: just diagnosed
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 10:31 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi PhilfromOz,
I'm sorry to hear about your problems. It's good that you're having the PET scan to help you better understand your cognitive issues. Are you on any medication that might be contributing to your brain fog? Your GP should be able to answer your questions and order lab work for you. You might find it helpful to bring someone to your appointment with you to make sure your concerns are listened to and your questions are answered.

I'm a school librarian and I can understand your concerns about your students. With chronic pain, I have become noise sensitive and just plain worn out. Making it through a school day can be very challenging. But I don't let this get in the way of providing quality service to my students. Going to work every day gives me something to focus on and the kids always brighten my day.

I try not to talk about my health at work, but my boss and coworkers know what I'm going through and have been very understanding. I hope this is the same for you at your school.

I hope you get some good answers and treatment soon. Best of luck with your appointment, Cheryl
Cheryl1818 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PhilfromOz (08-10-2015)