Thread: Dental inquiry
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 03:30 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Necroskitter,

If you truly feel there is something wrong or something is worsening, then don't hesitate to get a sooner appointment with the oral surgeon. People typically go in sooner if they feel there is a problem. So don't feel like it's just you because these dentists deal with various degrees of post op concerns all of the time. It's not worth getting yourself worked up over..... go in sooner if you feel that you have to. It's really okay to do that.......

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necroskitter View Post
Well after the first day air no longer traveled between mouth and sinus, seen the dentist shortly after who said they didn't see any air bubbles when having me push air with my nose plugged. As for stitches I know they put in some dissolvable ones in but can't tell if they are still in or not...started to feel a sharp pain on the outer side of my gum when anything touch them(which didn't really occur till after the pulling sensation) . The general soreness has started to fade but the sharp pain persists. Thanks for the reply, My anxiety starting to get the best of me.

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote