View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 03:32 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default docotrs papers for my psychiatric service dog?? is that legal?

for the love of God.
this persons are faking their doggies, I apologize if my English is not perfect, I am Puerto Rican. I had my service dog after trainings and trainings. his name is Rowdy and he serves me for invisible disabilities. panic, anxiety. he is not a therapy dog nor a companion dog, he pull me out of many situations before my panic attack usually kick. he had prevent many of them. and this persons are faking little puddles just to flight??? that is almost causing me nauseas.

anyways. if you have a real service dog, we all know there is not a certification available online that is not fake.

and today I am happen to be going true a situation and will like a advice from legitimate service dog handler. please if you are not, don't bother.

I just moved in in this complex and honestly I had never had to present any "documentation" for Rowdy except for answering if he is a service dog and what he does for me (the classic 2 questions)
it is true that I have to present a doctor note were he explain my disabilities? I though I didn't had to share that private info.
and if true. anyone have a sample letter for me to bring to my doctor or a link to the right one to print so I can take it to my psychiatric ?

also... if my landlord is mistaking asking me for this info, please let me know.
I will appreciate.
1971yop is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote