View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 11:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi guitar guy,

I am sorry for all you have been through.

I had a subcutaneous ulnar nerve transposition. I think that's the surgery you also had?

Weird things had started to happen after the surgery.
Pain was spreading everywhere. BOTH hands and arms and my right foot were a mottled purple color and were swelling. I did have prior pain issues, yet this made it all worse. 3 doctors gave opinions and were concerned I was getting CRPS/RSD.

They had instructed me to desensitize my limbs, using sand paper or other similar tools, along with massage. I worked on my hands and feet with various textured clothes, with various levels of pan scrubbers, with a very soft brush, etc. In time, the mottling and swelling had reversed. Lucky me.

Even so, things have never been the same, The severe swelling started in my feet and the pain has been just excruciating. Another M.D. then told me I have RSD in my feet. I really don't know.

I have other conditions which can inflame feet and all limbs, so it gets confusing in my case.

I'd wanted to let you know the surgery I had for ulnar nerve entrapment had also started some kind of spreading pain and swelling, mottling, etc.

I hope you can find answers and relief!

To Our Healing!
DejaVu
DejaVu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote