View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 06:41 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi everyone,

Thanks for the good ideals.

I talked to Susan this morning and we will take up my carpet and put down tile here soon.

I will go on that website and check on those covers. That sounds like a good ideal.

I have had several boys here lately and I am wondering if they have guinna pigs and/or horses. I have been sleeping in the boys room when they are not here because I like it better where it's at but it seems to be my worse problem.

Dustin and Devin will be cutting my grass for me. Travis told them they have to and Devin did do it the last time before my neighbor did this time. I was really having a bad time this morning and I left and went to an appointment and felt better.

I just don't want to stay on those four meds. I have a hell of a time just remembering when to take the 2 I take.

I am getting a new caregiver next week along with Susan so Wendy said she would help me figure out how to deal with the allergy problem here.

Curious, I have a swamp cooler. In Co. we have them. They have water that runs through a tube into them to help keep a little humidity in the air. CO. is a very dry state most of the time anyway. It sure hasn't been for the past year.

Jo, thanks for the websites. I will read up on them. I am so tired tonight. I went to town for a business appt. today and I am so tired. I came home and cancelled my appts. tomorrow with my Immunologist and my heart Dr. They are both out of town and I just am not up to the trip right now. 3 appts. in one day was just too much. I couldn't get down to the hospital to get my blood work and chest xray done for tomorrow either.

It's very hot today. We have had 4 days around 100 here and I can't handle getting out in it for too long.

Thanks again for the great ideals.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote