View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 10:02 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
Hi Alberta,

The first article I had listed is more reader-friendly.
Was it helpful to you?

I cannot diagnose. Even if I could, I have no reason to differ with the M.D. whom has examined you and has taken your history, etc.

Sometimes, these things take time. It's often helpful to stick with one doctor and help the doctor to further confirm/deny the diagnosis by complying with treatment and seeing what happens. Doctors will often change treatments if needed. They will sometimes also change the diagnosis once they see other signs/symptoms develop.

My neurologists have been following me for over 20 years, watching various illnesses progress. It has taken time for these illnesses to fully show themselves to the doctors.

Do you feel the doctor has listened to you and has been thorough?
Do you feel you can contact the doctor if the current treatment plan does not work for you?
Are you okay with the current treatment plan?

Do you have more questions to ask of your doctor now?

Please continue to reach out here.

To Our Healing,
DejaVu
I read that first link. That's a lot of info. But good info. Thanks for finding that for me. This is all new to me. Last sept/oct. I went from
Healthy to a disaster. And it took me 9 months to see a neurologist . They spent quiet a while with me in the room listening to my story and stuff . But when k left he said he didn't no what was wrong with me, come back when it get worse. So the neurologist and her must of talked after to try and figure it out. My primary dr said he is a great neurologist. I believe her. But I'm just trying to wrap my head around all of this. And trying to get info. Which you helped me with.
So you have been dealing with this for 20 years?
What are you symptoms?

I understand this a little bit. . But what I am wondering is. You can have this without the pain of someone touching you? Because I don't get that kinda pain. I see where it effects the sensory in the brain. And that's probably why I have that feeling in my lower legs and arms. With tingling that comes and goes
Everywhere ?

Last edited by Albertakewl; 07-23-2015 at 12:45 PM.
Albertakewl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-24-2015)