View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 09:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Much Love and Compassion to Cheryl

Hi Cheryl,

I hope life gets easier for you each and every day.

I, too, had wondered if you are/were experiencing med side-effects, exacerbating a sense of depression and anxiety. I have had many very strong, and very odd, med reactions. Doctors are not always very helpful and/or insightful when it comes to unexpected med reactions.

As for mood-altering meds, anything can happen. I am glad Littlepaw had mentioned medications.

I am very sorry for the loss of your brother.
I had lost another one of one of my brothers 12 years ago now. We were always so very close, ever since we were children. As adults, we'd called each other every day. It often seems like he passed on just last week, I miss him so.

Many people tell me I have not been the same since his passing. Like you, I was doing all I could to help my brother. I was also his health care proxy and had to sign the paperwork to take him off of life support. I am sure we each/both wish we could have saved our brothers from suffering and from passing on.

I am just now getting over deep grieving for the loss of my brother. It has taken a lot of time.

Chronic pain is often just "too much."
It gets worse with additional stress, grief and other challenges.

You show a gentle spirit.
Please allow yourself lots of self-compassion during your most challenging periods.

To Our Healing,
DejaVu
DejaVu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (07-24-2015), barbo (07-23-2015), Burntmarshmallow (07-27-2015), Cheryl1818 (07-26-2015), EnglishDave (07-30-2015), eva5667faliure (07-24-2015), Mark56 (07-24-2015), Wren (07-24-2015)