View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 01:02 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
Hi Alberta,

I apologize for the delay in my responding to your post. It's been a very busy day.

Yes, I have had this part of my many medical issues for over 20 years.
Yes, I do have amplified pain. I also often have pain when someone simply touches me. My pain issues are quite progressed at this time.

I have several painful conditions. I cannot sort out, entirely, which symptoms belong to which condition. I wish I could be of more help.

It may be that you have another condition and it does not yet show up in ways conducive to diagnosis. As I had mentioned in an earlier post, sometimes symptoms progress or change and doctors change their initial diagnosis.

I hope someone else will come along and comment.
I have too many co-occurring issues to give clear answers about my own symptoms.

The first article tells us the diagnosis is tough to make and is a bit of a judgment call on the part of medical practitioners.

Which test did you have to rule out neuropathy?
I'd had many symptoms of "neuropathy" before mine showed up on testing, by the way. Read at the neuropathy forum and see if people are describing similar symptoms. Again, I cannot determine what's going on for you. Sometimes, it's just helpful to read up and compare notes with others?
Ask questions there if you are wondering about Peripheral Neuropathy. The PN forum is quite active.

I hope you are having a good day today.

To Our Healing,
DejaVu
Hey, that's alright , busy day is a good day. :-)
I am on the neuropathy forum to. And I have so many symptoms of it. But they said no, I think it was busy all my reflexes was good. And I guess with neuropathy they said you don't have reflexes.
All I have had for test were and MRI of the head to rule out ms. A bunch of blood work. And a nerve conduction test , which I do believe is an Emg. I've
Been dealing with these symptoms since October 2014,
So I'm not sure if it takes a while for neuropathy to show up?
You said it took a while for your neuropathy to show up on a test, how long after and what test?

They don't want to do anymore test because they are
To invasive . I can take a picture of the report if u want?
Albertakewl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-25-2015)