View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 02:01 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Hi, looks like a lot of issues to address. I see only integrative MD's so you might want to think about that. I've been in alternative/holistic healing for about 25 yrs and spent a lot of years with a sluggish thyroid...long story. Don't have the energy to go over it.

The thyroid group I follow from Stop The Thyroid Madness book believe T3 and T4 need to be a higher end of range and TSH low low end. We all mostly use desiccated thyroid support. NT, Armour, NP (generic to Armour) but conventional doctors don't work with these supports.

I post a lot in the vitamin/supp area here. To me your cholesterol is too low. I've posted a lot about this cholesterol issue too. There are a lot of informative posts here, so do some research ..

I take Digestive Enzymes and Probiotics. Magnesium is critical and there is info about mag deficiency ... actually lot of deficiency info out there....And conventional doctors don't go near these. We have to learn so much on our own...I sure have.... I just posted new info on Iodine Deficiency...on the vit/supp group. Hope you can get to feeling better.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote