Thread: Tarlov cysts
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 09:05 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Claudia i encourage you to consult with dr. F sooner rather than later. Doctors have no answers for u as to where your pain is coming from I bet. The one thing I know for sure is that I have multiple Tarlov cysts, that is confirmed. People who have these all have comparable symptoms. We know each other only thru the internet so what is their response to that? If these hospitals had surgeons that could perform the surgery you can bet they would admit the cysts cause pain. My pain has increased dramatically and I wish I would have taken his next appointment for surgery but our daughter gets married October 24th and I was worried about my recovery time. I know the recovery process takes years but I was worried about being laid up for her wedding. I feel as though my entire body is being pulled apart. It's so beyond painful I can barely handle it. I never dreamed the pain could get worse but it sure does. My dr never told me I had these cysts. 16 months after my initial MRI I sent my imaging to Johns Hopkins and they told me. If I had not done that I never would have known. I am so beyond angry that I have suffered for 2 years longer than I should have and volumes of damage has been done. I can't have the surgery fast enuf and that's when u know u have made the right decision I think.
I was so worried about the outcome because I was getting by. Now things have changed and it's getting almost impossible to function and work. I never had that before. People were shocked that I could still worked and I was soooo thankful that I could. Now I'm scared
Keep us posted on your journey and keep in touch
Telvaker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote