View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 11:04 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you so much Bryanna! That makes so much sense now. I was so upset with the first dentist after getting the crown, thinking he caused this, but now I understand the tooth was already in bad shape and infected. That is what has caused pain for almost 3 months. I am so ready to be done with this infection and just get this infected tooth out of my body.

I knew deep down a root canal was not the right choice, but the pressure from everyone about "keeping my teeth" made me choose it. I don't feel comfortable with getting an implant at this time either because I have autoimmune disease in my family and have a positive ANA myself.

How big of a deal will it be to clean the infected tissue and bone after extraction? Is that a quick process or will it be a major surgery? I called the oral surgeon's emergency line, but I haven't heard from them. I don't think i'll be able to see them til Monday. How do I know they are good at what they do? The holistic oral surgeon I found has information about cavitations on his website, so hopefully he will know how to remove it all.

Thank you again for your time. I have learned so much from reading your responses and reading Dr Mercola's website. My pain is somewhat controlled today with Advil. I couldn't take it before because there was a chance i could be pregnant. I will keep you all updated. Thank you!
danzergurl00 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote