View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 11:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigisteyer View Post
Hi - I have had RSD for 15 years, and it has mostly affected my feet. I developed a new flare in my shoulders, and can just barely use my arms (hands are OK - but you need your arms to use your hands a lot!) I can't drive, or do much beyond basic stuff - feed myself, etc. Since this is a new area for me, can't figure out how to get out of the hole I'm in - been stuck here for almost 3 months. Saw your post about hemp oil. I'm in California, and I think I want to try this. It sounds like I need to get THC-infused Hemp Oil, is that right? How can one order this? Or do I have to go to your massage therapist? I'm in the S.F. Bay Area, but, as I said, I can't drive right now. Thanks - Gigi
I would start by googling dispensaries in your area. I use weed maps to find locations near my zip code. They deliver to my door. You will have to get a MJ card but those are easy to get. I paid for 3 years so I dont have to go back every year.
You can also type in hemp oil . Everything for me was trial n error. Whether or not I injested, smoked or tried the topical. I didnt find major pain relief in the rubs. But when asked...would you rather take Morpheine? or a small piece of chocolate for pain relief ...my choice is the chocolate.
My podiatrist gave me an rx for Ketamine lotion. They mail it to me also. It takes away the pain in my feet n knees. The cost is $65 for the pump bottle and lasts me a long time. So its worth it.
shelbie4u is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote