Thread: Marijauna users
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 11:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Coping

Quote:
Originally Posted by canagirl View Post
My hands and lower legs including feet have been burning much more lately. I kept telling myself that this was good, it's a sign they r getting better. Maybe due to increased blood flow from the mj, hot tub ( really a warm tub Cus temp at 99) and massage. But I don't think so...

Ugh, i have to figure out a way to cope that doesn't involve this wall of denial ( comprised of me telling myself that I am getting better because "x" feels different this week and of me saying that I just have to get through this year because I will start to heal next year, this won't be my fate.). This is the wrong way to "cope" ( as much as I am " coping"). This method still not working great

I keep reading previous posts from u guys and I understand all the advice, it all makes sense. But, I can't seem to cope still! I'm still a silly, weak mess. I can't help but be so frightened of the future... Will i be able to see next year, walk? Etc

I can't .... I just cry and cry all day. Why? I know many of u say u struggle to hold it together sometimes but u are holding it together sometimes. Why can't I hold it together and and accept this " new" life? How come I cant implement ur advice
My husband says I have to hold on to hope because he's found some stories online about people healing their sfn with diet. But, I csnt. Nobody here in nt has healed and u all talk about having good diets. Plus, I tried this for a few months and saw NO dofference.
Wish there was a standard manual where we could say turn to page 42 and do this and that. There were three or four things that I would like to comment on. Firstly, there is a possibility of your non-releasing muscles after the stretch first thing in the morning being related to a state of mild de-hydration. I experienced this also as the muscles felt like they could roll into a full-blown spasm but slowly released instead. Make sure you are hydrated. Secondly, If I smoke one raw "hit" of MJ, one good puff and hold it in as long as I can hold my breath, at 11;00am by 2;00pm I am brave enough to drive a car. By 4;00pm I can interact w/people that have no idea that I am trying this. And my "sweating the small stuff" has been switched off until the next day. Being more mellow and allowing myself to think more about my wife and kids and how I must be percieved by them is a revelation in itself. If I cannot chill out and be a happier person I fear that I may wound the people that I love the most. We can do what we know to do for our bodies but that's it. Worrying never does anything exept steal. Stealing the quality time that is still left. Robbing one of the ability to make lemonade. We all have the same problems coping, If you read, we all are trying this and that, so don't think you are silly or weak, just human. Try not to worry, it robs you of the beauty that is still surrounding you and your family. Good Luck, Ken in Texas. P.S. I haven't smoked in 24 hrs and I am still mellow and waxing philosophic. Teeth are not in grind mode.haha.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
beatle (07-25-2015), canagirl (07-25-2015), KnowNothingJon (07-25-2015), Lukesmom (07-31-2015), pinkynose (07-25-2015)