View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 01:37 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you very much for your reply. Exactly, Im going through this flashback everytime something 'plays on my nerves'. But There were also times I felt almost like before. Then came the next drawback.
I think that the great benefit brought me homeopathy. Im still on it and it is the only thing I trust. I dont trust antidepressants anymore I hate it.
Im still trying to stop think about my problems. I have holidays at school and had to find some not. very difficult part time job because I couldnt be only at home and dont do anything.. it would break me even more down.
What help me is sport, family and friends
What about you? I have read somewhere that you are interested in PCS, you did some studies about that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Veru,

The bump with the refrigerator door is not a concussion. The return of symptoms are due to anxiety. It is very frustrating to be struggling with PCS symptoms. Any little bump can cause an almost flashback like return of symptoms. But, unless the bump was a serious impact that caused an immediate 'dazed and confused' state, it was not a concussion.

As an anxiety response builds after the bump, the 'dazed and confused' sensation can manifest. But, that delayed 'dazed and confused' does not signify a concussion.

Try to relax and rest to help your system settle down.

What are you doing these days to try to recover from your concussion from 11 months ago ?
Veru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote