View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 03:03 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Default Hello, I'm new here and I have RSD.

I have been suffering with RSD of both lower legs and feet for about 13-14 yrs. I have a Neurostimulator which does help but the pain is getting much worse and it's hard to deal with day in and day out. I'm also on Fentanyl patch 100mg, Roxicodone 30mg, Zonegran 100mg and Cymbalta 60mg. Also Clonazepam when needed which is all the time from anxiety from the pain! I've read from some of you that Marijuana oil helps with the pain, so I had a friend who made me some cookies, and OMG what a difference in the pain relief! But unfortunately I live in Va. which it is illegal here. I believe that Maryland is the closest state that allows medical marijuana and if so, how can I get registered there so that I can get this amazing stuff? Does anyone happen to know this answer? I appreciate any help that anyone can give me because besides the pain, the depression is also kicking my butt!! Thank you so much! better health and Keep Smiling to everyone!
Turtle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (07-27-2015), EnglishDave (07-29-2015), Lara (07-25-2015), Littlepaw (07-27-2015)